Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Happenings of Fiber Artist Bonnie J. Smith


Members of WCA I would like to ask you to participate in my indigo installation "Thought's From the Mind, Interpretations in Indigo", by donating any old denim jeans you might have. Please let me know and I will make myself available to pick them up. Thank you in advance for your donations. Attached is an image from the installation.

Bonnie's fiber work "Suffragette's" will be on display beginning in March at the Geneva and then traveling to United Nations, New York City.
Bonnie's art work "Color x 3" was juried into Quilt National 2011, this work will be on display at The Dairy Barn, Athens Ohio May 28 thru September 5, 2011 then traveling for two years thru out the United States. "Color x 3" image was also selected by The Dairy Barn, Athens Ohio to be used in its advertising thru 2011. Unfortunatley, "Color x 3" cannot be placed on any internet sites until June 1, 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment